Thank you for you kind support of the Meditation Program.
Your donation helps support staff and technical expenses.
How do you fan the flames of this passion for life and the Source behind it? How do you open up to the breathtaking moment instead of the illusion of sameness? It happens in a natural way when you touch that place within yourself from which all joy emanates.
Hippocrates said, “The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.” Within you is a great healing intelligence that you can access at will.
Too often it is the material world that steals us away and demands all of our attention. When we lose our balance, we usually know it. We become disconnected from our spiritual essence and lose our peace of mind, our most precious possession.
The greatest act of creation is man’s ability to recreate himself. You have the capacity right now, in this very moment to transform yourself on the deepest level. The essential ingredient is a burning desire to do so. This desire comes from the Soul level.
Set of Thirty Recordings:
These sessions are the recorded guided meditations led by Michele Hébert March 24 – May 8.
In them you are guided through a variety of Inner Practices including pranayama, heart-centered meditations, chanting, Yoga Nidra, and classic meditation.
You may purchase 15 sessions or the Complete Set (30 Sessions)
Five Week Meditation Course led by Michele:
1. Fifteen progressive half-hour meditation sessions (3x per week) Mon-Thurs-Fri at 4:30pm PST. May 11 – June 12. (Yoga Nidra guest teacher: Dr. Mehrad Nazari)
2. Recordings of each live session sent the following day.
This bundle includes:
1. Five Week Meditation Course May 11 – June 12: Fifteen progressive half-hour meditation sessions (3x per week) Mon-Thurs-Fri at 4:30pm PST. May 10 – June 12. (Yoga Nidra guest teacher: Dr. Mehrad Nazari)
2. Recordings of each session from May 11 – June 12 sent the following day.
3. Meditation and Inner Practices recordings March 24 – May 8. Please note that recordings will be sent to you via email on May 8th if purchased before May 8th.
Michele Hébert gently guides you through simple yet powerful practices to prepare the mind and body to enter a deep state of meditation. Begins with gentle stretches to release back tension. Calm the nervous system, increase breath capacity and connect with your spiritual essence. Background music by renowned Indian flutist G.S. Sachdev.